Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Day With Daniel...5

My folks came home at the normal hour, I was in the toilet trying to rid myself of the copious amounts of Daniels sperm that was lodged deep in my bowels. I heard part of the conversation through the bath room door '...poor c***d, I think he has diarrhea, David seems to be straining and when he do exude something. It sounds like it's watery...' Little did they know that Daniel had filled my butt hole with enough man sperm to make an elephant pregnant. My anus was like it was on fire, yet once I had showered and tried to sl**p, I only dreamed about Daniel and his gigantically huge tube of man meat. The next morning I was up dressed and out of the house before my folks could get out of bed. I hurried to the high school gym. And there true to his word was Daniel standing out side the gym doors. Daniel smiled at me and said '...be quick, get inside and head for the boys locker room. When you get to the side door open it and let me in...' I entered the gym and made my way across the gym floor to the side that the boys locker room was. Once I reached there I opened the side door and was some what relieved to find only Daniel standing there. Daniel reached up and twisted my nipples with both his hands. I let out a surprised squeal and gripped the back of Daniel's hands. Daniel smiled at me and said '...you know the way. Get down the stairs quickly...' As we entered the stair well we heard the voices of the coaches coming up form below. Daniel muttered '...awww shit, I forgot they were inspecting the locker room today. Out the side door hurry up...' Once we were out side the gym, Daniel said '...head for the path way to your left and don't look back...' I quickly made it to the path way and started to go farther down then I thought. Once I had gotten as far as I could...I stopped to get my breath. That is when I noticed there was no one there but me. Daniel was no where to be seen, I started to think as to what I was going to do, when all of a sudden Daniel spoke up. '...Don't be scared it's just me. Drop to your knees and suck this dick...' Happy, excited, lust filled all those adjectives raced through my mind as I knelt before Daniel. I reached up and undid his zipper and waited while Daniel reached into his pants and fished out his massively huge piece of man meat. His enormous head popped from his underwear and slapped me across the lips. I sucked greedily on Daniels' huge penile glans till Daniel grunted and a torrent of whitish fluid splashed across my face. Daniel gasped '...lick all my shit up...don't you let one drop hit the ground...' I swallowed so much of Daniel's cum, I thought I could not swallow another drop. Daniel pulled his semi hard phallus from my lips and said to me '...you did a damn good job, now stand up drop your pants and drawers and bend you tight ass over...' Hypnotically I did as Daniel instructed, I knew Daniel was going to fuck me. Yet I did nothing to protest what he wanted to do, I reached out and took hold of the nearest tree trunk and braced for Daniel's huge phallus head. Daniel rubbed his massive dick head up and across my aching anal opening. Daniel said '... take a deep breath, I'm not going to stop till I get all twelve inches in your ass...' Trembling I braced myself as Daniel pushed steadily into my poor hurting anus. With a grunt and violent push, Daniel pushed His enormous black anaconda deep into my receptive anal opening. I groaned as his massive monster slid deeper and deeper into my rectum till I heard Daniel gasp and stop saying '...damn this pussy is tighter today then it was yesterday...' A Day With Daniel...5

No comments:

Post a Comment