Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Encounter:

One evening I was out walking at a local track and ran into one of my husband’s co-workers who was out jogging. I had been around him on several occasions before and we had always flirted a little bit and even talked on occasion, but nothing serious. After a few laps he stopped jogging and began walking with me. We started talking and it wasn’t long before he began to tell me how he always enjoyed seeing and how I turned him on. Well, after a little small talk he asked if I would go riding with him in his car to go somewhere else to talk, and I agreed. We drove a very short distance and he pulled over in a secluded parking lot. We talked very briefly before we began to kiss. As he was passionately kissing me, I found my hand on his leg. He was wearing jogging shorts, which I quickly noticed was very much incapable of concealing his cock which had grown extremely hard. He continued to kiss me as I began caressing his raging hard on through his shorts. His breathing immediately began to change and his cock began to twitch with excitement. I tugged at his shorts so that the tip of his cock would protrude from the waistband, which did not take much effort since it's length was already trying to fight its way out. I almost immediately reached in and grabbed his cock, releasing it from the constraints of his shorts. I was somewhat surprised to see he was uncut, with only a portion of the head of his tremendously hard cock showing above his foreskin. This was my first encounter with an uncut cock. He was completely shaved and smooth, including his balls which seemed heavy and full. The tip of his cock was leaking thick, creamy pre-cum, which glistened against the contrast of his light brown Latino cock. I continued to gently massage his cock and I knew at this point there was no turning back. I had to have this cock and I knew he wanted me more than anything else at that point. I leaned over and began to lick the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum as it continued to slowly drip from his enraged cock. I could tell this was driving him crazy and I began to feel in total control. I love to be in control and it is a huge turn on for me. I began to caress his balls as I started to suck the tip of his cock in and slowly take more and more into my hot, wet mouth. I could feel his legs begin to tense and quiver as every muscle in his tight, fit body began to tighten. He was moaning gently and I knew then that he was experiencing a blow job like never before. It was making me so fucking horny to know he was so aroused by me and that he had never had his cock pleasured like this before. My pussy was soaking wet and aching to be fucked. I wanted his cock in my pussy so bad I couldn’t stand it, but this was not the time, nor place. I wanted to make sure I had him hook, line and sinker. It was only a moment after I began to suck his cock that he began to shake, his breathing becoming even more rapid, his hips gently thrusting his cock toward my mouth. I knew he was about to explode. As he began to cum he let out a loud moan of pleasure like I had never heard before, it was almost a scream. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and continued to suck, sucking stream after stream of his hot cum into my throat, swallowing and sucking and I could feel his cock and balls twitching as he emptied his load into my mouth. His entire body went completely limp, with the exception of his cock, which surprisingly remained hard as stone. He told me he had never had anything like that before and couldn't believe what he had just experienced. He said that made him want to fuck me even more. His cock stayed hard the entire time he drove me back to where I had left my car, I could not believe he had maintained his erection after cumming so hard. This guy had more left in him and could have easily continued to fuck me over and over. I knew I would have to eventually test that theory, and I knew I wouldn’t have to wait long. To be continued. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment