Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Brother Caught Us...Oops!

Let's say my name is Abbie, it isn't really but I'll change it for now. When I was eighteen I fell in love with a man. He was tall, around 6ft 7" compared to my 5ft 5" and he was ripped to holy hell! We first met when he was my tutor in college and moved on to be my b*****r's tutor in University. He and my b*****r were best friends. Not only is Shane six years older than me, he's my b*****r's best friend. Not a relationship said b*****r would approve of. After being in a serious relationship for three years, we had sex. Shane was very strict about things like this and never wanted to take my virginity when we weren't committed as he came from a highly religious Catholic f****y. We were in my old house, in my old bedroom, as he thought the place a girl should lose her virginity was in the comfort of her own home and her own bed. I was twenty-one and he was twenty-seven. He'd kissed me, his tongue running across mine and sending shivers down my spine. His teeth had been running over my lips and nipping gently. It had drove me wild. Slowly, his hands had ventured up my t-shirt. I hadn't worn a bra that day and my large, round and firm 32D breasts had fallen out of my t-shirt. We had never seen each other naked before and his eyes had widened dramatically as he watched my breasts. He'd kissed me again, pinning me against the closed bedroom door. His mouth trailing down my neck, licking my collar bone until finally he got to my breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth he had sucked, and bitten my perky pink nipples, groaning in satisfaction at the moans escaping me. His fingers had gently run down my curves, stopping when they came to the clasp on my jeans. I had looked at him pleadingly, begging him to strip me. "Please, baby, I want you." I gasped breathlessly, much to his delight. He'd ripped off my jeans in a matter of seconds and I stood before him, in all of my naked glory, while he remained fully clothes. "You're so sexy." He'd murmured. I got down on my knees. His eyes widened even further, it was if he had no idea how dirty his innocent little girl could be. He gripped my wrists as I removed his t-shirt, not letting me unfasten his jeans with my hands. So, I used my teeth. Scraping his hip bone with my teeth as I did so. "Abbie!" He'd moaned as I pressed my tongue flat against his erection through his boxers. He'd let go of my wrists and I pulled his boxers down. I had to gawp at his huge dick, it was thick and at a jaw achingly large nine and a half inches. Throbbing veins travelled up the shaft and his pubic hair had been trimmed so that it was short. His balls were large and firm. Never in my life had I seen something that had looked so delicious. I took his huge cock into my mouth and Shane had groaned loudly. I moved my lips over his shaft as far as I could before I started to gag, but Shane wanted more. He'd gripped my hair and thrusted into my mouth. I hadn't complained. I moaned as I sucked him, gently running my teeth along his shaft. He'd been trembling slightly, rubbing my swaying breasts eagerly. "Baby...I'm close..." He groaned, a light sweat on his forehead. I immediately moved my mouth away and pulled him over to the bed with the bright Lego duvet I had chosen when I was thirteen. He laid on top of me, both of us now nude His hand had gone down to my shaved pussy and had started to rub at my pussy lips. I gave a small whine and begged him to put his fingers inside me. He'd grinned at me cockily, knowing that I was dying to have him fuck me. He slowly slid one of his long fingers into me, knowing that I was a virgin and it hurt if he used two fingers. I thrusted my hips with his finger, as he went straight for my G-Spot. He rubbed it inside of me and I could do nothing to prevent the loud moan of delight escaping me. His tongue pressed against my clit, licking at it. My body was feeling incredibly hot and I made sure I told him how hot he made me feel. He pumped faster into me, his fingers moving at a shocking speed, my pussy juices coating his fingers and his lips moving expertly on my clit. I moaned loudly, on the verge of cumming when he pulled away. I looked at him pleadingly and went to get the condoms from my desk. I grabbed him before he got there. I shook my head. I pulled him back down onto me and reached down, spreading my legs wide. He frowned at me. "Are you sure, baby?" He asked, knowing that he could cum inside me. I nodded and took a steady breath as he pushed into me. I winced as he popped my hymen and pushed deeper into me. I cried out in pain and Shane's face wrinkled in concern for me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, my arms wrapped around his neck and nodded for him to continue. We looked into each other's eyes, intensifying the moment as he pushed the rest of his cock into my dripping pussy. My eyes were misty but Shane's soothing kiss and gentle touch suddenly made the pain disappear. He moved slowly, pushing into me gently. I moaned, overcome with an intense feeling of pleasure. "It doesn't hurt anymore baby, I want you to go faster and harder." I begged, biting my lower lip. His striking blue eyes seemed happier as he tugged on my hard nipple and picked up the speed. We were both sweating and grinding together. He groaned as I arched my back, letting him go deeper into me. "Yes! Oh Shane! Yes!!" I screamed, letting all of my building pleasure and tension flow out of me. That's when things got awkward. My b*****r, let's call him Jack, walked in as I climaxed. Now, neither of us noticed him enter until afterwards. "Abbie, you're so tight." Shane grunted, pounding into me at full pelt now. I yelled out in pleasure and rolled over so I was now riding Shane's cock. Shane's abs were coated in both my sweat and his and his eyes followed my bouncing breasts as I rode him. His hands were gripping my hips as I rode him, unable to control myself. I leaned back, so that my head was laying between Shane's ankles. He bent over so that he was kissing my stomach. "Oh! YES!!! Shane!" I cried out. I clung to Shane's ankles as we ground together. I trembled in his arms, getting steadily closer to climax. Shane's lips moving across my stomach and he pulled my up so that I was sitting on him and he pumped his hips faster and faster. The bed was squeaking and creaking as he pumped harder and harder into my swollen, throbbing pussy. "Abbie, baby! I'm about to cum!" Shane growls at me, his teeth biting into my hard nipple. I scream in ecstasy. "Shane! I'm about to...OH!" I cry out, shuddering on his dick as he explodes in me, his hot juices flowing out of me as he filled me up. I sit on his dick, for a few more moments as we looked into each other's eyes. "Abbie! Shane!" My b*****r yelled angrily from the door. I got off of Shane and hid under covers, Shane followed suit. My b*****r was glaring at Shane like he was some mass murder rapist doggy killer. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how my fianceƩ broke his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment