Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clubhouse part the third

That night in my bedroom I thought about Emily. I stroked as I thought about the feel of sliding my cock into her puss. How hot and slippery she was inside and how she squeezed my cock when we fucked. Thinking about her tits that I had touched, felt all over and the nipples I had sucked. When it was morning I was kind of tired, but knowing there was another lesson today I was hard and just waiting for ten o'clock. Mom and Dad were already gone to work. I was alone in the house so I walked around naked and went to their bedroom. I was kind of curious about her panties. Did she smell the same as Emily or was there a difference. Mom's dirty clothes hamper was in the closet. I knew this because I always had to do the laundry in the summer. I found several pair and chose the one where the crotch had the most dried stuff on it. I lay on Mom's side of the bed and started sniffing her panties. It was heavenly. She smelled a lot like Emily, but there was also some real perfume from a bottle on the panties so the scent was a bit different. Maybe it was there to cover up the smell of her pussy. I wasn't sure, but soon found myself jacking off onto the other pair of her panties while I sniffed the sweet ones. I had the panties wrapped around my cock and came so much into them the jizz leaked out and onto my belly. After I got back my equilibrium I wiped my belly with both pairs of panties and then buried them down in the clothes hamper. I inspected one of her bras and found out it was a 34 C. Looking at the bra I figured she was a bit smaller than Emily. I kind of wondered about her nipples. By this time it was almost ten. I went to my bedroom and put on my clothes then went slowly over to the clubhouse to give Emily time to get there. I was just at the door when I saw Emily walking from her back door. She was wearing a skirt and blouse. I watched the skirt sway from side to side. When she saw me a beautiful smile appeared on her face. She walked into the clubhouse ahead of me as I held the door for her. "You are such a gentleman Peter," she said as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me against her tits. "Did you think about me last night?" I nodded my head and smiled. I reached up and placed a hand on a tit. "I sure did think about you Emily. I couldn't wait for today." She stood in front of the couch and told me to "Strip the clothes from my body." "I thought of you last night as well Peter. I left your semen inside my cunt and kept it there for me to play with." She giggled and said she had come more than a dozen times. I thought about it and,without asking, was wondering where her husband was when she was doing that. I knew how loud she got when she came. All this talking was going on as I helped her out of her blouse. I took her bra off so I could see her wonderful tits again. I looked inside the bra and saw it said '36 C'. So she was bigger than my Mom. She had an amused look on her face while she watched and felt me removing her clothes. I lifted a foot and she put a hand on my back as I took off each shoe. I unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down her legs. She was wearing only panties and they were very wet. Kneeling in front of her I peeled the panties down her thighs. When they were off I sniffed them for a moment and then realized she was watching me and smiling. "I'm glad you like my scent Peter. Yesterday we had lessons in fucking and will surely be doing that again today. As you recall I sucked your cock until you had an orgasm inside my mouth. Women like oral sex done to them too Peter. I was hoping today you might be ready to taste my pussy and help me cum. I will teach you what you need to do to satisfy a woman with your mouth. If today isn't that day, I understand. Tell me what you would like to do with my body today Peter. I looked up at her face and then at her swollen cunt in front of my face. I put my hands on her thighs and held them tight while I moved my face to her cunt. My nose was pressed against the top of the slit. I sniffed her scent and was loving it. Emily pressed my head against her puss and was making small sounds. Finally she asked me to release her so "I can show you the different parts of my cunt." Emily sat on the center of the couch. She spread her legs nice and wide, her feet on the floor. I knelt on the floor right in front of her open cunt. She spread herself apart and said, "I am pulling right now on the outer lips also known as labia. That is latin for lips. There are also inner lips." She put her fingers there and showed me. Right here is my clitoris. It's sometimes called the clit. It is a very sensitive part of my pussy. Just the right touch is heavenly. A touch that is too much and too long can be an agony that isn't pleasant. She lightly touched her clit and I watched closely. "If my finger tip was the tip of your tongue, a touch that is light, circling it would be quite nice. Would you like to try touching my clit with your tongue Peter?" I nodded my head and moved close enough to have the tip of my tongue touch her there. I tried to touch it as lightly as possible. "That's very nice Peter. That isn't all there is to oral sex at all, but is an important part of it. When I suck your cock, my whole mouth was involved. I didn't use any teeth and that is something important to remember. Actually a light grazing of my cunt with your teeth might be very nice." Holding herself open she said, "Using your tongue to move over this area here, like licking an ice cream cone, can also be very nice. Would you like to try that?" I nodded my head eagerly and put my hands on her ass, holding her while I tried my first laps of a cunt. Her taste was all over my tongue now and I liked it. She stopped me after a while and continued the lesson. "If you were to insert your tongue inside of my cunt I would like that very much. You might try a light sucking of my cunt into your mouth while you do that. The flesh here will move into your mouth and that's really a nice feel for a while. Mix it up Peter and when a woman likes what you are doing she will tell you. Always be ready to change what you are doing when she tells you or directs you with her hands. Now, if you would like to try eating my cunt I will tell you if you need to stop or change. If it's wonderful you will know because I will make sounds and my vagina will be very juicy in your mouth. I was an eager learner. I had to be stopped a few times, but Emily, several times, held my head and said, "Don't stop!" while I was doing what I was doing. She came from my mouth three or four times. When that lesson was done she was lying back smiling. I had cunt juice all over my face. You did a wonderful job with that Peter. Now, do you have any questions about this...or perhaps a question about something else. I had a question all ready. I had thought of it last night. "I jack off when I masturbate. How do you masturbate Emily? Would you show me?" "That's a wonderful question Peter. Of course I masturbate. I told you I did last night. It has evolved for me over the years. When I was a girl I just knew that pressing myself right here felt very good. I was usually lying on my stomach when I did that. As I became sexually active I discovered other ways that were even more wonderful. Why don't you stand up and I will masturbate while you masturbate. That would be wonderful, don't you think? You and Mark jack off to the pictures on the wall. Well, sometimes masturbating while a woman masturbates too is even nicer. Just stand there and I will enjoy watching to see how you jack off. I will want you to shoot your semen all over my body. Don't worry about that at all. She put her feet up on the couch and started sliding a finger lightly over her clit and then followed it with pinching a nipple while her fingers slid over the red juicy flesh of her cunt. I was jacking on my cock watching her. The first time I came the semen jetted in an arc over her body and some of it hit her face. Then I leaned forward and directed the next shot of semen over her cunt. It splashed against her fingers and her cunt. She sc****d up some of my semen and pushed inside of herself and played with that until she came again. We sat side by side on the couch, recovering. Emily said, "I'm kind of hungry Peter. Would you like some lunch? I told her I was thinking I was hungry too. She invited me to come to the house and she would make some lunch for me. "Isn't your husband at home?" She said she needed to make lunch for him too. He is a very nice man Peter. He has been in that wheel chair for years and he understands that I have needs." I thought about that for a while and then a flash hit me. I jerked my head and asked, "You mean...he knows about us? What we are doing?" She nodded her head and said "Rene is a very understanding man. He knows I have needs he can't take care of." I thought about that for a while and felt sad that he couldn't fuck this beautiful woman. She patted my hand and said she needed to make him some lunch and that I was welcome to come inside. He is very curious about our time together Peter. He would never tell anyone, but if you don't feel free talking in front of him then I will just bring lunch out to you and then feed him." Emily slipped on her shoes and stood naked at the door looking down at me on the couch. I looked at her and decided that I would do what was right. Should I get dressed then? She laughed and said it was up to me. We have such a high wall around here no one can see from outside. If you feel comfortable being naked then put on your shoes because there stickers all over the place. I thought about it some more then put on my shoes and followed her into the house. Next chapter: Lunch with Rene and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment