Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meeting Dax, a hot Marine

Meeting Dax, a hot Marine By Buck Jones So this weekend was looking like a sexual desert. I was working at the beach place. After lunch I was finishing some errands in the studio building, taking some white vinyl chairs to replace the ones on the front porch. My cell phone rang. It was Bear. He had a young Marine on Yahoo Chat who was wanting to have a sexual experience right then and now. I was to call him on his cell phone… but I knew that it would be about 10 mins before I would be free of my obligations at the beach…. So Bear brokered the deal. I got the young man’s phone no. and Bear asked if he could wait 10 minutes for me to reply. The young man agreed. I finished my chores, left the beach, and began driving home. As soon as I was on the main road, I called the Marine. He responded that he was most definitely interested in getting together to see what would happen… and that he wanted to try everything. He was nervous with anticipation and couldn’t remember my rather easy directions, so he had to get something to write with so he could write the directions down. When I found out he was located at French Creek, I suggested that the trip would be shorter if he took the back gate, which led to a modified list of directions. About 15 minutes later, I got another call from him, telling me he was leaving. In the meantime, I cleaned up and out, hid a poopload of storage items in the house and got the place generally cleaned up and neatened. I also smoked enough to give me a fine buzz prior to his arrival. I really didn’t know what to expect from this young man except he was a Marine. The phone rang again and he was at the beginning of the subdivision. I talked him through the turn and down to the driveway. He pulled into the driveway in a shiny black late model truck, a Chevrolet as I remember. He was the model of male beauty. A well shaped head, a flawless face with an ingratiating and beautiful smile. He probably weighted all of 140 pounds, dripping wet and stood about 5’ 7” tall, probably not more than 22 years old. Perfectly proportioned, a physical ideal. When he opened the truck’s door, I was standing close by with my dog, who understood an absence of apprehension and responded with friendly enthusiasm. We shook hands. He identified himself as Dax. His dick was already hard which was apparent through his cammies. He was dressed for a work detail with his lace up boots, cammie pants and over blouse. After coming inside, I offered him a beer. He accepted. I had one, too. We made the most general of conversations. He wanted to be near me so he came from the love seat over to sit beside me on the sofa. I rested my leg against his thigh and leg as we talked. To put him at ease, I said how when two fellas get together for the first time… and with his wanting to gain experience, any number of scenarios could take place. The scenario he liked was getting naked and lying beside each other in bed, which I suggested happening after we finished our beers… something to take the edge off a unique and first time experience. Granddad with grandson who had one thing on his mind… to get close to another male and experience whatever would happen. Dax gave me a brief outline of what led him to this moment. He’d been in Iraq twice as an infantryman, got himself out of a d**g dominated lifestyle in high school, but had had thoughts in high school about getting up with a man. He recently had recurring thoughts about sex with a man and had been fantasizing about the experience. Although trying to make contact online with a real live person had been up until now impossible, he had been talking in the chat rooms and getting stronger and stronger feelings for what may happen. But nothing until now. He commented on how many people were online in sexual chat rooms and how many were available, but he was confounded as to how difficult it was to actually connect with someone and make it happen. The beers finished, we adjourned to the bedroom, where I threw back the bed covers, only to discover that the dog had had a “wet” accident on the bed earlier in the day. Dax helped tear the bed down. I put on a comforter, placed a sheet, which again he helped spread out, on top, and we replaced the pillows and got into bed beside one another with just our trousers on. Almost immediately, he reached down and began massaging my dick. I was fascinated with his hairless chest and his button sized nipples that were hardly larger than a person’s thumbnail. I saw his two tattoos…. The one on his right shoulder of a Celtic cross with intricate internal designs and the Gothic USMC lettering on the inside of his left upper arm. Dax told me he had gotten the tats in Georgia; I added from someone whose work he had known, and he assented. “Let’s get rid of these,” Dax said, taking his cammies by the waist and pulling them down to his ankles. I followed suit with my lounge pants. I reached over to the head of his cock and lifted a wad of pre-cum, which had been flowing like the Mississippi out of his dick, and placed it on my tongue. I returned my moistened finger to his cock head and spread the pre-cum over his head and shaft, teasing him. But the k** wanted to suck cock. He immediately assumed the position of bending forward and bringing his mouth to my cock and began sucking. Without missing a beat, he moved on all fours in front of me, so that when he would go down, he could look up straight into my eyes, which he did on many occasions as he made love to my dick. He grabbed it with his hands and would work the head; he would release it and swallow it whole, pressing its head against the back of his mouth. His pre-cum continued to flow and ooze sweetly down the underside of his dick. He was rock hard. Eventually, I slid around so he was somewhat over me and I could reach his cock easily with my hand and later with my mouth. After tasting his dusky pre-cum and lubricating his own dick with his own juices, I began sucking him. At this point, an element of the surreal began to set in. As I was sucking on him, and ultimately, deep throating him, I was stroking his lean, strong, Marine, and war hardened body. When his cock head went over the back of my mouth and was engulfed completely by the pressure of my throat, his body visibly flinched and fucked forward. With an accommodating circumference, he thrust even further for his maximum pleasure. I dropped my jaws open even more widely and he pushed more deeply into my throat. The whole time he is sucking voraciously on my cock. Not just taking the entire dick into his mouth, but sucking on the head and feeling the head inside his mouth. He sucked so naturally and completely. Never was there a misstep. He curled up with the toy he had wanted to play with for so long. But for all the love he had for my dick and I had for his dick, I knew instinctively, the love he wanted to feel was the love I had for his ass. The marathon of making love to his ass began almost imperceptibly. With his juicy, lubricated dick, which my hand and my mouth had loved, I took my moistened finger and began slowly trailing down the inside of his ass crack, settling gingerly upon his asshole. Again, he flinched and pushed himself toward me as I ran my finger over his asshole. I merely teased the outside of his hole, not trying to penetrate, but merely feeling his tightness and his youth. My finger slowly edged its way into the channel of his ass. He took a breather from sucking my dick to mumble something about “Oh, yes,” and went back to sucking as I continued to play. He pushed his bum into my finger, but I withdrew not wanting to go too quickly into the nether regions of his body. As we were still in a 69 position, I began making love to his balls, which he loved. I jostled them inside my mouth, licking them and moving them against each other, stretching out the ball sac and then bouncing the balls off my tongue, dropping them outside my mouth to run my tongue up the underside of his shaft, again taking the head of his cock in my mouth, and again devouring his cock to its deepest depths. Removing ever so slowly, his dick from my mouth, and again taking my finger from the rim of his asshole, I positioned myself so I could lick his ass. When my tongue first touched the vulnerability of his ass, he again flinched and sucked me more deeply. I was home. What began next was the lovemaking to his ass that I had felt he had wanted from the first moment. As much as he wanted to suck cock and be sucked, he wanted his ass made love to. I complied. I kissed his ass, tongued his ass, sucked and puckered his ass so my tongue could penetrate that edge of interior skin that is sensitive and in need of touch. His fresh youthful pucker hole gave itself up to me in a way that he had not experienced before. I felt at one point to ask if his female lovers had stimulated his ass with their fingers or a toy, but I didn’t. What had ever happened in the past was prologue to what was happening at that very moment. I was loving his ass with my mouth… I was sucking out the inside of his boy pussy hole and licking it with the tip of my tongue, pushing my tongue inside his ass when his pucker hole retreated from my sucking. Without using my teeth, I chewed this tender ass while I licked and kissed it. The entire time his body is quivering and his sucking intense. He pulled my legs to him so he could suck even more deeply. We spoke words of shared mutual enjoyment, as I let him know I didn’t want to do anything to him he felt uncomfortable. We separated for a moment. We kissed tentatively, but he wanted to kiss. A youthful kiss at first and then the tips of our tongues touched. As we were kissing, I ran my finger over his now wet and juicy ass. I took more pre-cum from the head of his cock and began to push my finger up inside him. As I found the direction of his ass, my finger slowly pushed forward as his body gave itself up to the pleasure he had so longed hope to experience. Finally, my finger was totally surrounded by the hardness of his ass muscles, the rings of f***e tightening and loosening around my finger. With so much juiciness, I was able to move my finger in and out, each inward thrust a virginal movement inside his willing body. He continued to suck my dick and hold my body. My penetrating finger found the edge of his prostate and began to tap on it. More pre-cum oozing out of his piss slit… more non-verbal sounds of approval. Then into another position he had or had not fantasized about, but which he desired. I got on all fours over him, so my dick was in his face and I could suck him also. Again, my finger eases itself up inside his ass as I deep throat him, hearing his muffled moans as he sucks my cock. I take his legs and move his beautiful ass into position. Now his ass is presented to me as an easy and willing target. Again, I place my mouth on that tight virginal hole and begin making love to it. My tongue penetrates; my lips suck his hole’s edge into my mouth. I eat this tight little morsel with growing pleasure. I drop his ass back down and again devour his juicy pre-cum covered dick. As we continue to deep 69, we roll over on our sides, a position allowing me to attack his ass again with my finger. But this time, I poke his ass with all four fingers held together. I pound his asshole, not pushing so many fingers inside, but to stimulate the total rim of his ass. He becomes putty in my hands. The four fingers become two fingers, and the two fingers glide slowly and willingly with total acceptance inside his ass. Again, we are deeply kissing as I double finger fuck him, his ass cooperating and encouraging my fingers to explore the entire cavity they have penetrated. I push up inside him spreading open his hole, his ass now moving with short thrusts on my fingers. My fingers press his prostate. He whimpers. My fingers explore and continue to open his ass. He is again sucking my dick. With so much intensity, I suggest that we take a small break and drink some of our beers. In truth, I was experiencing a little bit of cottonmouth from the joint I had smoked before his arrival. He agrees to take a small break and I roll over on my back, thinking he would reach over to the nightstand for his beer. Instead, Dax lifts his leg and straddles my body. My still rock hard cock was too much for him. With his lubed and open ass, he sits down upon my cock. He is home. He is where he has wanted to be all his life. His ass, licked, sucked, bitten, chewed, stretched, and, most of all, loved, is now full. With his sitting on top of me, taking me inside him, I knew that this is what this k** had longed for…like so many of these young Marines who have trained, fought, and excelled in manliness, he wanted to be filled. He wanted to be penetrated, not brutalized or hurt, not humiliated or dominated, but merely to be filled, to be at the deepest place inside himself to be felt. He had a dick up his ass and it was feeling better and better and better and he was loving it more and more and more, the longer it was inside him. He rode the cock. I fucked him, but, more importantly, he positioned himself to feel the effects he wanted. The head of my cock rested squarely against his prostate and was aimed, because of its shape, right in the perfect position. He rode. I fucked. I fucked him, lifting my hips up off the mattress, pushing myself deep inside him; he sat down and fucked it. He closed his eyes and just felt… experienced the fullness inside him. He was getting fucked. He was getting the fuck he had longed for, the fuck he had fantasized about. He was feeling himself as he had never felt himself before. He was loving being fucked, sitting on a dick and feeling it hit him inside where he desired it most. He fucked it. We fucked each other, hitting each other stroke for stroke. He bounced. I thrust. I thrust. He pressed down. He leans backward exposing his rock hard youthful cock. I spit into my hand and lubricate his cock. I can see by his total body language, my hand running over his moistened and juicy cock head completes the feelings of my dick inside his ass. I continue to keep his dick moist and wet as I jack in accordance with his fucking my dick with his willing and totally subservient ass. He indicates he is getting close to cumming. I continue to keep his dick thoroughly moistened as I jack him slowly, much more slowly than the thrusts we are both making. He pushes down on my dick, I push up inside his ass, and unrelentingly, my hand is moving up and down and over his dick head and shaft. He bounces more quickly. He utters garbled pre-cumming sounds; I urge him along as I thrust more quickly and more deeply with my hips and dick. He responds with his downward jerks. My hand slowly rubs the back of his head and the favorite jack off spot on the underside of the shaft and before each of us realizes it, he spurts his first wad of jism over his stomach and then over my chest; his second volley sprays wide onto the sheets and his third volley eases itself out onto my chest again. I continue to cradle his ass on my hips as I push now up inside him with less intensity, but with enough energy to allow him the afterglow of anal delights. My hand is off his cock that still oozes cum as he continues to ride my hard cock. He even rides it hard for a moment or two before dropping back to a moderate and relaxing position and pace. I continue to lift him with my hips so the fullness that brought about the explosion can continue to reverberate inside him. After a while, he lifts himself off me. I ask that he lie beside me. He does. I hold his cock. I do not jack it. I merely hold it. I take some of his cum from my chest and place it on my hard cock as I jack it. Within moments, I spew a load onto my stomach and down my dick. I release his dick from my left hand and my dick from my right hand and we lay side by side with his right leg resting over my left leg. Had it not been so early in the evening and he had not to return to his wife, I’m sure we would have fallen asl**p in that position and slept the sl**p of pure satisfaction. We showered, talked, and sipped on some more of the beer that had not been touched since we had entered the bedroom. I learned he had gotten into d**gs in high school, had nearly killed himself while staying with friends at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo hotel by drinking heavily and then taking some Oxycontin, ground up and snorted. That incident had occurred when he was 19 and one month before boot camp. He had not done d**gs since that night of near death. As we were parting, he indicated that the next couple of months before he leaves the area will be filled with Marine activities, so the chances of seeing one another again are minimal. However, having been in the world nearly 62 years, I have discovered that these moments are not repeatable, no matter how much one may desire another encounter. So we shook hands and said good-bye… but not without a note of concern on Dax’s part… In a self-deprecating tone, he asked if I would not be calling his phone so as not to create a problem of explanation with his wife. I told him to call him, a married man, would be rude and unacceptable behavior on my part, and he had not to worry. We waved good-bye as he drove his shiny black well accessorized truck out of the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment