Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bath House Bukkake

I thought I'd share an experience that I had at my local bath house earlier this year. I've always wanted to have a bukkake done on me and after some careful planning, made my dream into reality! I had tried a few times prior to this to set a bukkake up and it always failed. Either guys didn't show up, or if they did, joined into recieving and got most of the loads. I finally approached the owner of the bath house I go to and explained what I wanted to do. We know each other fairly well, and I've even had him and his life partner over to my house a few times for pool parties. Anyways he was very interested in seeing one live and agreed to help me out. We posted an ad on a gay site that catered to our local area, and recieved quite a few responses from it from interested parties. He also posted a few flyers around the bath house advertising my little bukkake! After a couple weeks of planning, we had a date set for a sunday afternoon. The owner reserved the top floor dark area for the bukkake and even though it was mostly for the guys we had invited, or that had inquired at the front desk about it, anyone who came for a suana was also welcome, providing they followed one simple rule - I was the only one to get came on, and they could suck each other, but when they were ready to shoot had to jizz on me! This was all explained on our e-mail to everyone, and to anyone who had asked at the desk, so it was just the "walk-ins" that had to be told. I had wanted to video the bukkake, but the owner declined saying a lot of his customers were married and expected anonimity - very understandable! Anyways, the day came, and I showed up early and changed into a black garter belt, black stockings, black silk thong panties, and got the owner to write "sissy cum-slut" on my fat belly in permanent marker! We went upstairs and turned the lights on low in the darkroom and waited for 2pm for the action to start. Guys started showing up shortly after 1pm and I must admit I was getting a bit nervous! I was sitting on a little stool that made my head crotch level for most guys, and as the first few guys walked in, I invited them over for a blow job. The owner stood at the door, asking everyone if they knew the rules, and tried to keep count. The first two guys were middle aged, slightly chubby, average sized cocks, and I took turns sucking each of them until I got my first load of cum! He shot on my forehead and I let it drip down my face as I continued sucking the other guy. He finally shot his load on my cheek and that's when I noticed there were several others in the room jerking and sucking each other. One older guy came and stood in front of me and I took his disgusting flaccid, old wrinkled cock into my mouth, sucking it, trying to get it to rise, until another guy stepped forward and said he was ready to shoot. The old guy stepped out of the way so he could shot his load on me and that was pretty much the start of the bukkake! Everyone else walked towards me and stood around me, some getting me to suck them, some kneeling down and fondling my ass and panty-covered crotch, I'd guess there were about 12 or 14 guys at this point, and things just kind of blurred together after this point! I would suck one guy for a bit before moving on to the guy beside him, and every once in awhile someone would cum on me. I sucked all kinds of cock that day! Some big some small, some black, white and brown, some cut, others not, one guy even had a foreskin that was as long as his small dick! I sucked his foreskin and jerked him off until he came, his cum oozing out the end of his long foreskin! That load I sucked out, and let it run out of mouth onto my chest! Another guy had me rim him for a bit, telling me how he just got out of the sauna and kept asking me how I liked the smell and taste of his sweaty ass! It actually wasn't bad at all as he'd obviously showered before going into the sauna, but it was a turn on nonetheless! The old guy from before had finally gotten a n erection, and as he pulled his foreskin back I was disgusted to see the underside of his head covered in dick cheese! I did blow him anyways, the nastiness of it turning me on even more! All of a sudden there was a steady flow of cum shooting over my face and front, and a few even came on my back! I had so much cum on my face, that it had ran down into my eyes, burning them to the point I couldn't keep them open! I just kept my mouth opened and whenever I felt a cock at my lips would suck it until it either shot or someone moved him out of the way to shoot or get blown! This went on for quite sometime, and when there were only a few guys left the owner came over and told me there were no more guys, and waited for the last two to cum on me before comming over to me and laying me down on my back. He pulled my panties aside and lubed his rubber-covered johnson up, before stabbing my bum with it. He fucked me real good, missionary style so he could see my cum-covered body, all the while telling me how hot I looked with 30+ loads all over me! When he was close, he got up and jerked his load right into my mouth, telling me to swallow, which I gladly did! Afterwards, I wiped the cum out of my eyes, and I got up and walked downstairs with him to his private room and got dressed, not bothering with a shower or even wiping the rest of my face! The owner laughed and told me I was a complete cum slut, saying he counted at least 34 guys! I left and climbed into my car, I looked at myself in my rearview and couldn't believe how much dried and wet cum was on my face! I drove home to jerk off, but not before stopping at a drive thru for something to eat and shocking the staff with my appearance! That was the icing on the cake and when I got home, stripped down to my lingerie and jerked my tiny dicklette to an amazing orgasm! I didn't dress or shower the rest of the evening and jerked off twice more before going to bed, white flakes of dried cum falling all over the whole time! I woke for work the next morning and jerked off again looking at all the cum flakes that had fallen off me during the night! I can't wait to have another bukkake!

No comments:

Post a Comment